Sunday, October 24, 2010

Yaaahh Baby CLAIRE!!!!









Okay!! No Sister Houston didn't have a baby!!! But her sister Shalyse had a sweet baby girl on the 15th of October!! poor Tori she so loves babies and was especially sad when she found out that Shalyse was having a girl right after she left on her mission!!! But no worries we will send lots of pictures to Tori and keep baby Claire up to date on her favorite auntie on a mission!! We talk about Tori to her nephew Kael daily! Here are a few pictures of the new baby and happy family!! (of course papa too)

Well now that i am up to date on Tori's Blog i will try to do better!! i am hopeing that everyone is enjoying Sister Houston's mission as much as she is!!
Please drop her a note sometime she loves to hear from everyone!!
Thanks for all your love and support!!

Sister Houston email
October 18, 2010


AHHHHHHH I have a niece!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!!!! I can't believe she is already here!!! Claire Anne Rogers!!!!! Ahhhhh she is a doll! I can't believe how dark she is and how much hair she has!!!!! Look at her little outfits! So cute!!!! :( I want to be there to love on her!!! Guess Shalyse your just not meant to have short fast labors heehee I sad I missed out on the party at the hospital again! Man I so happy! Im glad everyone is healthy and safe at home! What a blessing!! I can't wait to see more pictures. Send them soon!!!

Well while you've all been enjoying sweet baby Claire, I've been working away here in Norwalk with my new companion! Her name is Sister Everson. She is from San Juan Capistrano, California but had been living in Utah going to school at BYU for the last three years. Her parents actually just recently moved to Scottsdale! Kind of cool. She was one of the sisters I lived with in the Boyntin house on the Kirtland sites during my first transfer and I also saw her all the time at sites. Sister Everson is awesome. She loves music, plays the guitar and basically lives off of cereal heehee kind of like Mitchell. I love serving with her! She's been out for almost 9 months and has served around Kirtland the entire time so I can kind of tell its been hard on her. When your serving at the sites you are always with other sisters even live with other companionships so being just us two she says is kind of weird and with the Holidays coming up I know she is sad because most likely she wont get to be at Kirtland for them. Im doing the best I can to help her have fun....its hard cause you know me. She'll love it eventually I think. She is an amazing missionary. You can just tell her heart is in this for the right reasons and she has so much love for others. I already have learned so much from her!
Sister Stewart went to Ravena which is close to Kirtland so she's serving their again. But yeah anyways, this week we've been working with Jocelyn getting her ready for baptism. Its was a hard week for her. She has Gastroporesis (I think thats what its called not really sure what that is) along with many other health problems. Her stomach has been bothering her lately. She hasn't been able to eat solid foods for a couple years, basically has lived off of pureed food YUM. I guess she has been slowly eating solid foods but it hasn't worked out to well for her. Anyways she found out she has to get surgery in a couple weeks, something to do with her stomach. She was really having a hard time with it so this week she got really depressed to where she started hearing voices in her head....I guess this has happened before. She started doubting if she really wanted to be baptized...not good at all.
She is doing better though. She came to church Sunday and stayed all three hours for the first time. She feels right at home with the ward. They have taken her right under there wing and are doing everything they can to make her feel comfortable.
Saturday is the day!! This week we will meet with her three times to get everything done and ready for her. I'm very excited for her and I'm so glad I get to be here! I will let you know how it goes!
Well thats whats happened this week besides a couple crazy moments tracting. We got yelled at two different days, once by two old ladies and another by some crazy old man! heehee Fall is defiantly here. Its getting pretty cold. Can't believe the holidays are just around the corner! Can't waith to talk with you family!!!!
I love you and miss you so much. Talk to you soon! Give sweet baby claire loves for me!!

Sister Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment