Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Who is in OHIO??



TORI had a GREAT BIG SURPRISE on July 4th!! Justin on his way to New York with some friends decided to go to kirtland and surprise Tori!! she was so Happy to see him!! Here is what she says in her email the next day:
"Yes I'm still smiling! I can't believe I got to see Justin! I was so lucky to see him because this Sunday we only were at sites from 12:30 to 3:00! Elder and Sister Butterfield, the directors here, were so nice to allow me to come back at 6:00 and give him a tour. They only allowed me an hour but still I was so grateful! I was here at sites when Justin called to talk to Elder Butterfield and so he called me in and asked if I wanted to give my cousin a tour. I looked at him like what??? I'm so confused?? My cousin??? What are you talking about??? Then he told me who and I said YES!!! I was still so confused wondering why the heck he would be all the way in OHIO. We left from sites at 3:00 and headed to our area! I was so anxious to get back! We were at a less active members home for dinner then headed back to sites around 6:00! I guess he saw me and Sister Stewart pull up because he came out to meet me and gave me a big hug!! It was so fun to see them! Justin is such a good guy.
I was so glad that Justin did that!! but i was a little jealous that he got to give her a BIG HUG!!
Thanks Justin!!
Tori explained a little about where she is living:
Ok so Im not sure if I even explained where I live and what in the world I do here in Ohio. Maybe I explained a little so I will explain a little more just in case....I live here in Kirtland in a older home with 8 other sisters including me. Its not to bad because there are two kitchens, an up stairs where my comanion and I live AND I also live in the same house as Sister Hill, one of my MTC companions! This transfer Im at the sites half days either giving tours or on the phone calling referrals we collected from the tours to offer them a free dvd, book of mormon, bible, etc. or answering the inbound calls which are non members calling in for one of the free gifts. When I'm not here im out in my area tracting or at a lesson. And yes Sunday's are the same as any other day of course the only difference being church.
Well that's the latest with Sister Houston!! She would really love to hear from everyone!! please write her!! hopefully will we get more pictures soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment