Thursday, January 13, 2011

Surprise Surprise!!

This was a nice email Surprise!! she figured that her p-day would be Christmas Day this week when she got to call home!!
We did get another email on the next day telling us that she would be able to "Skype"
WOW that was the coolest surprise yet!!
So Christmas Day was SUPER FANTASTIC!! we not only got to talk to her on the phone for awhile but we were also able to see her beautiful face on the computer!! She was able to see her little niece Claire for the first time and have a conversation with Kael, well... a two year old conversation!! I can't think of a better place for Tori to be at Christmas if not at home, on a mission serving her Heavenly Father and really feeling the true meaning of Christmas!!
Sister Houston email
December 22, 2010

Yes I know, I know....
I'm not suppose to be on today...at least thats what I thought any ways.
They informed me later in the week that we would have a couple hours today to email and go grocery shopping!! Sorry I lied :)

Im happy I get to send you one last hello until christmas!!!
Well my birthday was fabulous and yes i did get your package a couple days before. I decided I didn't want to wait until friday so i proceeded to open it and low and behold they were all wrapped!! What the heck!!!! heehee No worries I waited until friday morning to open all my wonderful gifts!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! You really didnt have to get me anything but I appreciated it alot!!! oh my my I LOVE LOVE my bracelet!! Thank you!!!! Sister Lee and I made us some instant cake...delicious and later that night we had dinner at a members home. They had a yummy cake for me there too!! It was a good birthday. I hope everyone enjoyed all there nielsens custards!!! Man that sounds soooo good...even if it is freezing out side.

Anyways, this week has been kind of slow with lessons. Dwain and Desire, the family we are teaching, had to cancel their appointment last week but no worries....we are meeting with them later today!! I really hope things go well and they said last week they are planning on coming to church this sunday!! I will have to let you know how it all goes.

Im excited to talk to everyone on Christmas!! Im not really sure what time I will call....probably the afternoon. The only phone numbers I remember are the house, moms cell and dad cell so stay by them!!!! Christmas Eve we have dinner in Kirtland at the sites and then I think we will go caroling that night....hmmmm that will be interesting...never been caroling before. Then we are going to stay the night in Lyndhurst with another set of sisters. Christmas moring we'll get up and head to sites again for breakfast. After that i not sure whats happening, hopefully heading back home to call you!!! I did get my ginormous christmas box!!! My goodness!! and I got my debit card. Thank you! I will call and activate it.

Well family I better go! I love you all and hope you have a merry mery christmas!!!

TALK TO YOU SOON!!!

love,
Sister Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment