Tuesday, March 15, 2011

BUSY, FUN P-DAY

Sister Houston's email
February 23, 2011

Hello family!
I'm here!! Sorry I'm sending this so late! We decided last minute a couple days ago to go to the Cleveland Art Museum today! Sister Lyman and I and the Twinsburg Sisters went with sister Jenson a member from the solon ward. We've been there all day and just got back. We planned to go a few weeks back because there is a less active in the Twinsburg area that wanted to give us a private tour of the exhibits he helps put together. The weather was to bad so we ended up not going and last week Sister Jenson volunteered to take us today! It was fun. Art is....interesting.
There was so many things to see...to big to see in one day. The brother that took us on tour is over the Mediterranean exhibit, like the Greek and Italian things. We were there longer then planned but it was fun. I'm glad we were able to go. We don't get the opportunity to do things like this very often!! But I am sad I don't have a lot of time to email today because we also have a member dinner at 5:00 we unfortunately have to go to. That means no letters either......please forgive me!!
Well nothing to exciting has happened this week. We are all moved into our apartment...i wouldnt say settled in just yet. I still need to unpack some of my clothing :) We are always going going going as missionaries! Besides I was also asked to speak in sacrament meeting last sunday so every spare moment I had I was working on my talk! It was so scary!!! The Kirtland directors, the Edmans, decided to surprise us and come to our ward and the area of the 70 was there as well!!!! I guess if I can get through that I can get through anything right?? So far we are liking the area. Its nice because we also have some other members who live in the same apartment complex as well.
Anyways, still working hard to find new investigators. I do have good news about Marlayn. We haven't seen her for over a week which can be kind of scary. Her and her mom went to North Carolina to look for houses. But the good news is that when we talked with her last she decided that they arent going to move after all!!! Yay! Apparently its to southern down there for her. She likes the city! We are very excited about this because now we get to continue to work with her and now we dont have to pass her off the the Carolina missionaries!
We'll I better get going....sorry this is not a very good email....
I hope you all had a great week and have fun at Disneyland!!! So jealous!! Take lots of pictures!!! and be safe please!!!!!

I love you all so much!!

Love, Sister Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment