Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sister Houston's email
November 16, 2010

Hello family!
What an eventful day for you guys yesterday!!!!! Mitchell you got your blessing!!!!! YES!!!!! Dang I wish I could of been there! I so happy for you. Seriously my blessing is what keeps me going and working hard. I love it! I wouldn't been where I am at in my life with out it. I cant wait for you to get it back so you can read it over again. Ahhhh i so happy :) I hope it was a great experience for you and the family!!!And how awesome to be able to be apart of the ground breaking for the Gilbert Temple! So cool!! Im loving Arizona more and more. Its a huge blessing to be able to be in a state where you have multiple temples close by. Plus its nice and warm there :) heehee Is there one more being build after this one??? I know they finished the Gila Valley right before I left but I thought there was three...maybe not. I hope so!!! I love temples!!! I can't wait to go back!!!!So I glad you got to talk with Bro. Showalter yesterday!!! What a turd. He wasn't suppose to tell ya i get discouraged. Thanks for being proud of me! This is one of the hardest most difficult things I will do in this life and its a huge blessing to have a family behind me giving me all the support I need! Thank you!! Thanks for calling him! Did I ever tell you both him and his wife Glenda lived in Arizona? Maybe he told you. So cool huh? Well I hope all is well with the family! I love you guys! Christmas is just around the corner. Crazy!! I wonder if I will stay in Norwalk for one more transfer after this or if I will go back to Kirtland for the holidays???? Hmmmmm.....I'll find out next week! We have from 10-12 to email on Tuesday and pack for those who are getting transferred and then on Thursday being Thanksgiving we will have an ALL DAY P-day!!! Awesome! So you'll find out Tuesday whats happening to me!!
Over all its been a good week. Im not to sure if Im ready for the snow! They say its coming soon!!! Alrighty well I love you all very much!!!!! Hope everyone has a great week!!!!
Love, Sister Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment